Monday, December 4, 2017

4th of December: Alternative methodologies in education (Montessori, Waldorf and Regio Emilia)

This is when I did my presentation about the most known pedological alternatives in education. It was focused on the characteristics of this alternative way of learning. In this alternatives, the teacher is considered as a guide for the students and his main purpose is to maintain a good atmosphere in the class so that the students can develope their inner abilities from positivism and creativity. I went thought 3 of them: Montessori, Waldorf and Reggio Emilia. People were amazed by the fact that in Montessori schools they did not take any exams. They also found insanely atractive the way these children had more freedom when studying.
At the end of the presentation, I divided the class in teams so that they had to answer(giving reasons)diferent questions of interest about the presentation and their thoughts.

It was a fun day, and I believe we all learned something new about education in a more dynamic way.

No comments:

Post a Comment